Using a hammer, the stake should be driven downwards until the bottom plate is flush with the ground. The bottom plate should be facing forward in the desired direction of the real estate post arm. For additional instructions, click here.
Articles in this section
- Are the sign panels printed double sided?
- What is the widest dimension on the Grover Frame?
- Hole Placement For Real Estate Post Arm
- How long will my real estate sign post last?
- Will the vinyl crack in extreme temperatures?
- How do I install my real estate sign post?
- Can the decorative base be purchased separately?
- Can I mix and match real estate sign post caps?
- Do you ship the sign posts to Canada and Hawaii?
- How quickly do the real estate sign posts ship?