You can insert a screw through the base of the real estate sign post to keep it locked into the real estate stake. If it were to be stolen, they would have to pull the entire stake and sign post out of the ground, which is quite difficult when done together. This limits the chance of someone stealing the sign post. See here for instructions.
Articles in this section
- Are the sign panels printed double sided?
- What is the widest dimension on the Grover Frame?
- Hole Placement For Real Estate Post Arm
- How long will my real estate sign post last?
- Will the vinyl crack in extreme temperatures?
- How do I install my real estate sign post?
- Can the decorative base be purchased separately?
- Can I mix and match real estate sign post caps?
- Do you ship the sign posts to Canada and Hawaii?
- How quickly do the real estate sign posts ship?